Oven Fried Pickles
These tasty little treats are an appetizer that will surely please even the pickiest eater!
Serves 8 -10
Deep fried pickles are absolutely delicious and irresistible. Baking them tastes just as good and a little bit healthier.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 cup sliced pickles
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon butter - melted
- 4 tablespoon fresh dill - chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice pickles and pat dry.
- Mix breadcrumbs, butter, dill, garlic powder and cayenne in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss pickle slices in flour, lightly coating them.
- Next step: coat in eggs
- Dredge the pickles in breadcrumbs covering both sides completely.
- Place pickles on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes on 1 side, then gently flip each piece of pickle oven and continue baking until golden and crispy.
- Serve with Ranch dressing
WANT MORE APPETIZER RECIPES?
Just click the button