GUARANTEED TO LOSE 10 LBS OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Weight Watchers is a program that helps members lose weight by eating healthy & getting more active. No food is off limits! You simply lose weight by following your Points system.
Here’s how it works
- Join Weight Watchers Canada between January 3rd, 2018 and January 22nd, 2018 and purchase a subscription plan to either Online or Meetings (participating areas only**).
- Lose at least 10 lbs within your first 2 months on the Weight Watchers program.
- Complete the downloadable “I lost 10 lbs with Weight Watchers!” refund form.
- Send the signed refund form along with your proof of weight loss (as detailed below) by March 22nd, 2018 to the address provided on the refund form.
The New Free Style Plans offer:
- Online Plus
- Personal Coaching
- Over 200 0 point foods
- Very delicious recipes
- Still eat take out ( like Subway )
Meetings & Online ( most recommended )
- get online tools and apps
- 24/7 expert chat
- get advice & guidance from someone who has succeeded on the plan
- weekly meetings
- Progress tracking by WW staff (that have been clients)
- $ 11.00 weekly
Online ( most flexible )
- 100 % online
- 24/7 support
- Online tools& Apps
- 24/7 expert chat
- $ 4.42 a week
Weight Watchers Freestyle
- Every food & drink has a points value ( smart points ).
- It is an easy number to use that this is based on.
- You are assigned a smart points budget that helps you make healthier choices.
- You won’t starve yourself
- Recipes are just like any other day-to-day recipe
- The Points Value numbers are based on:
- Saturated Fat
You will get a list of the 200 + food items that are on the 0 Points List. The zero points are based on:
- Lean Proteins
The Weight Watchers Plan Gives You
- WW Online Tracker ( recipes, articles, 24/7 chat, complete list of 0 point foods )
- The WW app has a way to connect with other members. You can follow them,chat with them, ask or answer questions. You can see all the new members that join. If you want to connect with me on there you can search for #lauriebrooks25 ( yes I am a member )
- WWPP Calculator
- WW Scale
After you complete the personal profile, you are given your daily & weekly points plus allowance. Sometimes you may go a little over your points ( I know I have ). Hopefully you will have some saved up in your weekly bank to withdraw from. If not, that’s easy too, just add some extra exercise time in.
There will also be days when you don’t use all your points too. However; to get all your protein & nutrients your body needs, Really try to get all your daily points in.
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE (EXCEPT WEIGHT)
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links. Affiliate links come at no extra cost to you. These links allow me to share the products I authentically recommend (and use) and support Drizzled with Flavor by receiving a small commission.