Oreo Ice Cream Cake
OREO Ice Cream Cake – layers of Oreo’s, Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, Hot Fudge, Cool Whip and chopped Oreo’s – a simple and delicious dessert!
- 1 package Oreo’s, crushed and divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 gallon Cookies and Cream Ice Cream, softened
- 1 – 16 oz. jar hot fudge, warmed
- 1 – 8 oz. carton whipped topping, thawed
- Add crushed cookie crumbs to a bowl reserving ½ cup for the top. Add butter and mix well. Press into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Spread softened ice cream over crust and freeze for 2 hours.
- Drizzle warm fudge over ice cream and freeze for 1 hour.
- Add whipped topping and sprinkle with reserve Oreo’s and freeze for 2 hours. Remove from freezer and let it set out for 15 minutes before serving. ENJOY!
WANT OREO CAKE WITHOUT ICE CREAM? CLICK HERE
Chapman’s Free Product Coupon Details
Did you know that you can email Chapman’s Ice Cream company and they will send you a $4.00 off coupon?
Redeem this coupon on many Chapman’s products in store and get them absolutely FREE!!
Please also leave them a short message letting them know how much you enjoy their products. Its not often that companies give high value coupons away so take advantage today!
Click here to request your FREE Chapman’s Ice Cream Coupon or send them an email at email@example.com with your request for the Free Product Coupon!
Please note: I’m not affiliated with Chapman’s Ice Cream in any way. I do not receive money for sending you to their site. This is a legitimate FREE offer, compliments of Chapman’s Ice Cream ( I get my coupon every year and now you can too)