Banana Cranberry Bread
This bread is delicious and healthy! You can even eat this with most weight loss program. It has wheat flour, cinnamon, cranberries & banana's. Just loaded with flavor.
10 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- cooking spray
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup regular liquid egg substitute
- 3 medium bananas peeled & mashed
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine flours, baking soda, cinnamon, salt. Set aside
- Beat sugar and oil in stand mixer at medium speed until sugar begins to dissolve about 2 minutes
- Beat in egg substitute
- Beat in mashed bananas
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Fold in flour mixture and cranberries with a spatula making sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl to moisten the whole mixture
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Smooth the top.
- Bake until nice and brown (about 45 minutes) until a toothpick comes out a little crumbly but clean.
- Cool on baking rack for about 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Slice into 12 (2 inch thick) slices. Wrap in plastic wrap and keep at room temperature.
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR DAILY FOOD SERVINGS GUIDE